100% Online Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, HR Management
100% Online Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, hR Management
Please fill out the short two-step form below and someone will contact you shortly to discuss the opportunities at Gordon College.
By providing my information I consent to be contacted via telephone (including a cell phone, if provided), email, and text message by Gordon College.
Finish your degree strong when you earn your B.A. in Business Administration, HR Management degree through our affordable, flexible, online program. Develop in-demand skills and make an immediate impact in your workplace as you learn how to use the most up-to-date technologies as well as how to train, organize, and hire.
In our program designed for working professionals, you’ll establish your authority on human resource management.
You will learn how to:
- assess HR business related risks
- understand best practices in professional instructional design
- develop and evaluate training programs
- understand and identify relevant labor laws.
HR Management Courses
All general business courses related to your business administration courses will be taught by Gordon’s esteemed faculty, while HR management specific courses are offered through an online consortium. These programs will be in collaboration with a number of different schools, broadening your network and allowing you to be taught by the best of the best in the field from right at home.
ECB 101 – Principles of Microeconomics
ECB 102 – Principles of Macroeconomics
ECB 117 – Principles of Accounting / ECB 118 – Principles of Accounting
ECB 211 – Statistics in Business & Economics
ECB 245 – Principles of Management
ECB 247 – Financial Management
ECB 311 – Intermediate Microeconomics
ECB 277 – Principles of Marketing
ECB 492- Senior Seminar- Management, Strategy, & Ethics
MAT 134 – Survey of Calculus
Human Resource Management Concentration Requirements
ECB 346 – Human Resource Management
HRM 1 – Training and Development
HRM 2 – Total Compensation Management
HRM 3 – Human Resource Risk Management
HRM 4 – Employment & Labor Law
GORDON AT A GLANCE
Quick credit evaluation
Easy online enrollment
Expand Your Career Opportunities and Improve Your Earning Potential
Earning your BA in Business Administration, Human Resource Management degree online from Gordon College expands your career opportunities and improves your earning potential.
Explore Career Insights for HR Managers in Your Location
Want even more career information?
Try our Career Finder Survey for your customized job profile!
A Workable Option for Working Professionals
Gordon’s online platform prioritizes the needs and experiences of online learners, which are unique from the traditional residential learner. The result is a highly active and interactive learning environment on a flexible schedule.
- Six starting points. Gordon’s fully accredited online program offers six starting points throughout the year, making it easy for you to begin your degree whenever and wherever is best for your schedule and goals.
- Short course length. Courses are seven- to- eight weeks long, and most students complete two courses simultaneously each term, for a total completion time of three years (full-time) at 10–12 courses per year. Part-time options are also available.
- Asynchronous delivery. Designed with the working professional in mind, courses are asynchronous, meaning you can complete the weekly material and assignments at your own pace, with the option for synchronous appointments such as live office hours and review sessions.
- Digital-native content. Course strategy, material and delivery is designed by experts in online learning and is native to the digital platform, not a repackaging of in-person material. Students will master the same skills as they would in a traditional residential format, but through different assignments and activities built specifically for the online learning experience.
- Accessible material. Weekly material will feature video presentations, readings, virtual discussions and periodic evaluations through Gordon’s online learning platform, Canvas, which is ADA compliant and accessible via browser and app.
- Directly applicable. Gordon’s online degree programs feature real-world applications to bring learning to life and empower students to have a direct, immediate impact in their current workplace.
- Active and engaging. Students have ample opportunities to interact with their classmates and professors using innovative digital tools designed to build community and foster faith formation.
Finish your HR management degree strong
Unlock Your Career Potential with a Master’s in Financial Analysis
As one of the nation’s premier Christian liberal arts colleges, Gordon College helps students connect their passions and vocational aspirations to their faith and prepares them for leadership and a life of service. Learn more about how Gordon College can become a stepping stone in your future successes here.