100% Online Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership
100% Online Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Ladership
Please fill out the short two-step form below and someone will contact you shortly to discuss the opportunities at Gordon College.
By providing my information I consent to be contacted via telephone (including a cell phone, if provided), email, and text message by Gordon College.
Finish your degree strong when you earn your B.A. in Organizational Leadership through our affordable, flexible, and fully online program. Designed for working professionals who want to advance their careers but aren’t looking to earn a traditional business degree, we actively work to bring contemporary workplace discussions into the classroom. Built from a Christian leadership perspective our online bachelor’s degree in organizational leadership degree will teach you the skills and knowledge necessary to lead a 21st-century organization.
Throughout the entirety of our program, you’ll receive personalized instruction from Gordon’s expert faculty who always make your success their top priority.
Throughout this program you’ll learn how to:
- Lead across various disciplines and environments
- Demonstrate ethical leadership skills intertwined with faith values
- Collaborate and develop interpersonal relationships cross-functionally
GEN 150 – Introduction to Christian Leadership
COM 248 – Intercultural Communication
ECB 205 – Financial Literacy
ECB 211 – Statistics in Business and Economics
ECB 245 – Principles of Management
ECB 277 – Principles of Marketing
ECB 320 – Business Law
ECB 346 – Human Resource Management
ECB 348 – Organizational Behavior
ECB 349 – Leadership in and of Organizations
ECB 492 – Senior Seminar: Management, Strategy and Ethics
GORDON AT A GLANCE
Quick credit evaluation
Easy online enrollment
Expand Your Career Opportunities and Improve Your Earning Potential
Earning your BA in Organizational Leadership online from Gordon College expands your career opportunities and improves your earning potential.
Want even more career information?
Try our Career Finder Survey for your customized job profile!
A Workable Option for Working Professionals
Gordon’s online platform prioritizes the needs and experiences of online learners, which are unique from the traditional residential learner. The result is a highly active and interactive learning environment on a flexible schedule.
- Six starting points. Gordon’s fully accredited online program offers six starting points throughout the year, making it easy for you to begin your degree whenever and wherever is best for your schedule and goals.
- Short course length. Courses are seven- to- eight weeks long, and most students complete two courses simultaneously each term, for a total completion time of three years (full-time) at 10–12 courses per year. Part-time options are also available.
- Asynchronous delivery. Designed with the working professional in mind, courses are asynchronous, meaning you can complete the weekly material and assignments at your own pace, with the option for synchronous appointments such as live office hours and review sessions.
- Digital-native content. Course strategy, material and delivery is designed by experts in online learning and is native to the digital platform, not a repackaging of in-person material. Students will master the same skills as they would in a traditional residential format, but through different assignments and activities built specifically for the online learning experience.
- Accessible material. Weekly material will feature video presentations, readings, virtual discussions and periodic evaluations through Gordon’s online learning platform, Canvas, which is ADA compliant and accessible via browser and app.
- Directly applicable. Gordon’s online degree programs feature real-world applications to bring learning to life and empower students to have a direct, immediate impact in their current workplace.
- Active and engaging. Students have ample opportunities to interact with their classmates and professors using innovative digital tools designed to build community and foster faith formation.
Finish your Organizational Leadership degree strong
As one of the nation’s premier Christian liberal arts colleges, Gordon College helps students connect their passions and vocational aspirations to their faith and prepares them for leadership and a life of service. Learn more about how Gordon College can become a stepping stone in your future successes here.